Position: Graphic Designer
Estimated Duration: 5 – 10 Hours a Week, 1 month “trial period”, then probable expansion
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
The TandarichGroup is looking for a creative individual to join our team. The right candidate is able to think creatively and outside the box to develop content for the TandarichGroup’s clients in a variety of styles. As a graphic designer, you will be working on a wide range of clients providing creative content for social media, emails, and potentially design concepts for website builds. Please provide design samples upon submission.
- Proficient experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Indesign
- Ability to develop original design concepts
- A deep understanding of design and developing aesthetically pleasing graphic design and videos
- Ability to follow instructions, but able to forge your own path as needed
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design is a plus
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating graphic images for social media platforms
- Creating micro video content pieces (20-50 seconds long) for social media
- Developing the design for email campaigns
- Creation of website designs for clients
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or have any questions, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.