Position: Sale Representative
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
The TandarichGroup is looking for an ambitious individual to take the charge and bring in new website clients for the TandarichGroup. We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing, knowledgeable, willing to be firm to close deals and is excited for the unlimited potential for growth.
- Ability to maintain and grow customer base through prospecting, development, quoting, and follow-up.
- Literate with Google Suite, HubSport and/or Salesforce, and email
- Ability to be creative with sourcing new prospects whether that is via phone, email, mailing or in person.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create new Customer Relationships
- Creatively find new prospects and determine the decision maker
- Source potential prospects
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Sell website packages to prospects
- Secure signed agreements
- Weekly scheduled meetings to review progress
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or have any questions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.