Position: Website Developer
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found.
The TandarichGroup is looking for an individual that has experience developing WordPress sites. We are looking for a candidate who has proficient experience developing WordPress sites, but is looking to grow their skills. This position requires the candidate to be able to take a client-approved custom design and develop it into a WordPress site. This position does not require the candidate to build the WordPress theme from scratch but rather tweak a current theme.
Skills and Abilities:
- Know how to launch a WordPress site from start to finish
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML5 and CSS
- Literate with Google Suite, WordPress, Woocommerce, and emails
- Follow UX guidelines and designs to build responsive and mobile websites.
- Experience working on site-page performance and accessibility is preferred.
- Detail oriented and can stick to deadlines.
- Understanding of the importance of SEO and site structure
- Minimum 3 years experience with WordPress
- Expert knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS/jQuery/PHP working on WordPress Platform.
- Experience working with custom WordPress templates or child themes.
- Firm understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator.
- Experience with the Enfold WordPress Theme
- Ability to create website designs in Photoshop
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or have any questions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.